Saturday 5 December 2015

Caitlyn Jenner is getting candid about dating.
On the upcoming episode of "I Am Cait," the 65-year-old reality star is put in the hot seat about whether she's more attracted to women or men.
"I wanna hear what it's like to date as a trans woman in our community," Candis Cayne says during the girls' trip to Northern California.
"I know for a fact you've said many times that you've only been attracted to women," Cait's friend Chandi declares.
"I've only been with women," Caitlyn explains. "I have bigger things than an orgasm to worry about. I have bigger things to worry about than an orgasm."
Not only is Cait opening up about her personal life this week, but she's also stepping up her selfie game.
She took to Instagram to post her first self portrait, where she was seen posing in the car with a chic pair of aviator shades.  
"No #SocialMediaQueen can be crowned without posting a selfie, so here's my first! #TeenChoice," she captioned the gorgeous photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment